If you received a Property Management / Landlord agreement form from one of our case managers, please complete and return:

  1. The agreement

  2. W-9 (here)

  3. CHAP Landlord Verification Form (here)

These documents should be returned in the manner indicated by the Case Manager you have been in contact with

© 2018 by Southern Nevada CHIPs